A rare and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic golfer keen to work in the golf industry and join a small friendly team based at Clandon Regis Golf Club.
40 hours per week (Salary dependent on experience and available on application) based at Clandon Regis Golf Club.
As a Golf Coordinator for Surrey Golf, you will provide support to the County Secretary using your knowledge, skill, and abilities to deliver high quality and efficient services.
You will have first-rate people skills that enable you to build positive relationships with all stakeholders. You will be an excellent and confident communicator with a strong customer service focus.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic golfer keen to work in the golf industry and join a small friendly team.
Essential Criteria for Applicants
The following requirements are all essential to the role:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- Ability to use or an understanding of Intelligent Golf
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate & advanced level of Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Flexible regarding working hours and able to work weekends when required to do so
- Experience of providing administration / customer support in a golf environment
- To maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
- Knowledge and understanding of golf, rules and WHS (World Handicap System)
- Willingness to undergo a DBS check, attend a Children in Welfare Course and First Aid Course
- Must be able to drive and have own transport
The postholder will report into the County Secretary
- Support with project administration as and when required
- General office administration work
- Assist at County Championships and other county events as and when required
- Responsible for the administration of the Surrey Development Programme
- Accountable for stock control including clothing and stationery
- Manage the diaries for all junior events and consult with the volunteer junior manager
- Consult with other counties to arrange matches for the different U18 age groups
- Responsible for the day to day management of social media
- Data entry of all matches, championships, Club opens onto the master fixtures spreadsheet
- Manage the Rookie League
- Website – maintenance of clubs
Please submit your CV in writing to Caroline Hardy-Evans via email to email@example.com
Applications close midday 17th November 2022, interviews to take place late November / early December.